** Important Announcement **
As of this coming Monday Sept 20th, artsPlace will be participating in the new "Restrictions Exemption Program" in order to keep our Fall Programming running and our facilities open and safe for our staff, artists, instructors, visitors and participants.
What that means:
Effective Sept. 20, 2021 anyone born in 2009 or earlier who participates in programs or attends an event inside the artsPlace building will be required to provide one of the following:
- Proof of vaccination
- A private negative PCR or rapid COVID-19 test result taken within 72 hours
- Medical exemption letter
Proof of vaccination can be provided by:
- Digital – Records shown from MyHealthRecords app or website, or a screenshot of immunization records
- Paper – paper copies you received at your immunization appointment, or a printed card or records from MyHealthRecords website or app
- From Sept. 20 to Oct. 25: proof of a single dose is considered acceptable as long as the dose was given more than 2 weeks before the time of service.
- After Oct. 25: proof of double vaccination is required if not already provided.
Further information on proof of vaccination or negative test can be found here: https://www.alberta.ca/covid-19-public-health-actions.aspx
For more information on booking a vaccine appointment, visit alberta.ca/covid
Thank you for your understanding and patience in these very trying times for everyone. We really appreciate your ongoing support of artsPlace and kind dialogue while we work to continue bringing the arts and creativity to the Bow Valley.
CANMORE FESTIVAL OF ART AND CREATIVITY
Sept. 20 Onwards
- All outdoor events on Sat. Sept. 25 are still on! Physical distancing and cohorting guidelines will be in place.
- All indoor events, workshops and activities scheduled will still happen as advertised and pre-registration will be required for some of them. Physical distancing, mandatory masking, proof of vaccination and reduced capacity guidelines will be in place.