August 23, 2021 — August 27, 2021 | Mon- Fri, 9 am - 3:30 pm
Program Fee: $275
Program Fee Member: $233.75
Unfortunately this program is currently FULL, but Waiting List registration is open.
Registration begins at 9 am on Wed. Apr. 7 (members receive early registration 9 am on Mon. Apr. 5)
Join us for some fun + imaginative + hands-on camps this summer!
Experience joy of colour in painting and drawing. Learn about colour theory and colour mixing while being inspired by famous artists who used bright and boisterous colour in their artwork.
Taught by professional artists and skilled educators, artsPlace camps offer creative enrichment for your child:
- Developing cognitive abilities
- Fostering creative problem-solving skills
- Increasing capacity to collaborate with others
Most importantly, these camps are pure FUN!
Every week will be a new adventure with new themes, stories and visual arts techniques.
All camps will include:
- Visual Arts
- Creative Movement
- and more!
Campers can enjoy the themes of the week, or work on thier own art projects.
Your child's safety is our top priority!
In-person camps will follow all the necessary safety precautions as outlined by the Alberta Health Services, and will include:
- Small cohorts of participants
- Dedicated Staff and Professional Artists to work with each cohort
- Many activities to be held outside, weather permitting
- Symptom and temperature screening for each participant before entry into the camp
- Activities will be adapted to encourage physical distancing between participants
- Rigorous cleaning and health and safety protocols for maintaining the artsPlace facility
- Risk mitigation and COVID-19 response plans in place
Lunch will be eaten on-site and no food sharing is permitted.
We are unable to offer after-camp care this summer.
The safety of our community continues to be our number one priority. Our organization has a comprehensive COVID-19 response plan that includes policies to keep our customers, program participants, and staff members safe. Our summer camp staff are being trained on these policies.
We continue to closely monitor the regulations provided by Alberta Health Services and we are doing everything we can to provide a safe environment for your children, in alignment with provincial guidelines. To learn more, please see the curent artsPlace guidelines for participating in artsPlace programs.
Should you have any other questions or concerns about summer camps at artsPlace, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]