Nature Motifs - Acrylic Painting Course - ONLINE
Jan. 24 - Feb. 14 (4 weeks)
Mondays, 6:30 – 8:45 pm
$140 + Creative Kit ($40) / members $119 + Creative Kit ($40)
Inspirational patterns surround us in nature. As we explore them through painting, it offers us the opportunity to feel more connected to ourselves and the beautiful natural world around us. In this acrylic painting program, we will observe some of the different patterns in nature and bring that repetition of color line and shape to our artwork. We will paint a new canvas every week! Suitable for beginners and intermediate painters alike.
Instructor: Lucie Bause
- 4x canvases (recommended 12”x16”)
- 2x paint brushes - a large flat brush, a small flat brush (BONUS! 6 brushes included in Creative Kit)
- A paint palette
- Acrylic Paint Set with the following colours: red, black, blue, green, white, black (120ml per colour)
Important Creative Kit Information:
- During this registration step you can purchase our CREATIVE KIT with all the supplies needed for the program. 1 Kit is sufficient for 1 student.
- If you have ALL of the required materials listed for the class, you can opt out of purchasing a creative kit.
- Kits will be available for pick up at artsPlace at least one week in advance of the start date of the course.
- If you live outside of the Bow Valley, there will be an additional $20 charge to have your kit mailed to you. Please be sure to enroll in the course 15 days before the start date to ensure a timely delivery. Please specify that you require the kit mailed to you in the comments section of your online enrollment process and one of the artsPlace staff team will contact you.