Learn how to accurately draw the human form! Each week you’ll have the opportunity to draw a model, exploring gesture and sketching simple and complex poses. Hone your craft at your own pace in this friendly studio environment. Participants from all skill levels are welcome.
*Participants are required to bring their own materials and tools:
- One pad newsprint paper, 18” x 24”
- One pad white bond paper, 18” x 24”
- Pencils: 2b, 3b, 4b, 6b
- Compressed charcoal (soft) - 6b
- 1 box of Willow charcoal (soft)
- 1 - 2 kneaded erasers
- 1 white eraser
- Please feel free to bring any other drawing materials, if you wish.
Instructor: Wanda Ellerbeck