Learn drawing techniques to create the illusion of light, shadow, tone, and texture; and use perspective to produce the illusion of three dimensions. Participants may choose to provide their own drawing materials or purchase a Creative Kit from artsPlace. Beginners welcome!
Instructor: Kristen Pauch-Naulin
Important Creative Kit Information:
- During this registration step you can purchase our CREATIVE KIT with all the supplies needed for the program. 1 Kit is sufficient for 1 student.
- If you have ALL of the required materials listed for the class, you can opt out of purchasing a creative kit.
- Kits will be available for pick up at artsPlace at least one week in advance of the start date of the course.
- If you live outside of the Bow Valley, there will be an additional $25 charge to have your kit mailed to you. Please be sure to enroll in the course 20 days before the start date to ensure a timely delivery. Please specify that you require the kit mailed to you in the comments section of your online enrollment process and one of the artsPlace staff team will contact you.
*Creative Kit Contents/Material list:
- 8 Graphite pencils
- Charcoal sticks and charcoal pencils
- White eraser
- Kneadable eraser
- Pencil sharpener
- Pencil crayons
- Drawing pastels (white, brown, black)
- Black ball point pen