How have we been creative during COVID-19? How has our creativity helped our emotional wellness?
artsPlace, in partnership with the Canmore Museum, Bow Valley Immigration Partnership, and Kristy Wolfe Photography, has collected submissions of art, photographs and stories created during the pandemic to showcase the many ways that this Bow Valley community has shown resilience through creativity. Seven months in the making, the purpose of this multimedia exhibition was to capture the voices of our community in a difficult year. More than 50 locals submitted around 100 pieces of artwork, photographs, poetry, and captivating stories.
To tour the exhibition:
- Click and drag the mouse to "walk around"
- You can stop at any section and take a closer look
- Click on the "lollipops" to learn more about each artwork
- Click the Full Screen option for a more immersive experience
- Make sure your internet browser is up to date!