April 20, 2021 — June 8, 2021 | Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Fridays, 4 – 5:30 pm (8 weeks)
Program Fee: $170
Program Fee Member: $144.50
Unfortunately this program is currently FULL, but Waiting List registration is open.
Tuesdays: April 20 - June 8 (8 weeks)
Wednesdays: April 21 - June 9 (8 weeks)
Fridays: April 23 - June 11 (8 weeks)
Has your child taken a clay class before and feels ready to try out a new adventure? In this class, participants will learn to centre clay on the wheel and practice making good forms that can be used to build mugs and bowls.
Instructor: Jennifer Poirier
This course is scheduled to be taught in person. By registering, you acknowledge that all or a portion of the class dates may be cancelled if health and safety measures prevent in-person class delivery.
HEALTH & SAFETY
The health and safety of our patrons, staff and the community remain our top priority.
- children must wear masks at all times;
- the learning space will be set up to allow a distance of 3 meters between children;
- small group sizes of up to 5-6 participants;
- rigorous cleaning, health and safety protocols in place;
- staff training and personal protection equipment protocols in place.