September 8, 2020 — September 17, 2020 | Open: Monday - Friday, 9 am - 12 pm and 1 - 5 pm (+ more hours in October)
Dear artsPlace program participants,
There is lots of ceramics ready for pick up! If you attended a summer camp, a make-up glazing session, or have lonely but still loved ceramics pieces from the first few months of 2020, your pottery creations are waiting to be taken home.
We are opening to the public and will be availabe for ceramics pick-up from September 8 to 17, Monday to Friday from 9 am - 12 pm and 1 - 5 pm.
You do not need an appointment, however we do ask that you follow the precautions listed below to allow for safe and smooth pick-up.
In order to manage staff and customer safety during this process we ask that you:
• DO NOT ENTER the building if you are unwell or have come into contact with a confirmed/presumed case of COVID-19
• Come only during the scheduled pick-up dates and times (see above)
• Ideally have the person who created the pottery come for pick-up. Children will know their work best! Artwork is not sorted and clear signatures are not guaranteed.
• Schedule by email an alternative time to pick up if you cannot come due to illness
• Check-in and check-out with our front desk staff member & follow instructions on adjusted flow of traffic for entrance and exits
• Maintain physical distance of 2m with all staff and partons at all times, including when entering the building
• Give others space when entering and exiting the building
• Wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer before and after touching ceramics and building surfaces
• Wear a mask when inside our building